Friday, August 8, 2014

Sweet Summer Days!

 
Hi friends!
 
Kelly here from the DT ~
Raise your hand if you want to be here!! ♥
 


  I hope your summer is going well
and includes a bit of relaxing,
wherever it may be :)
 
Today's card is using the soothing and serene
Hammock in palms rubber stamp,
 available in the shop at JFF.
I've colored it with prismacolor markers
and added a bit of sand embossing powder for the sand.
 
 
Did you head to the beach this summer?
 
You can stamp this out and add it to your scrapbook pages ...
or make a card to remember a special trip ...
or a journal entry into 'dream destinations!'
The possibilities are endless :)
 
Wishing you a wonderful weekend and
may it be all thing things that brings you joy,
including stamping!
 
 Thanks for stopping by!
~Kelly
 
Just for Fun Stamp Used:  Hammock in Palms  G3650

4 comments:

  1. Super lovely!! I love this card Kelly, it says it all about my love for summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh me me me!!! I want to be there LOL!! It looks so lovely and relaxing. Such a beautiful card :)

    TFS Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raising hand! I love me a hammock (add a book and a cold drink).....
    Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card relaxing scene. :)

    ReplyDelete