Saturday, August 23, 2014

Two for One - StampTangle Eclectic Garden

Hi Friends - today I wanted to share two cards made using the same flower stamp - StampTangle Eclectic Garden!  I just love this stamp because you can use so many fun color combinations to change the look.

For the happy DAY card I used a combo of pint, yellow and blues.  This was colored with both Distress Stains (background & butterfly) and Spectrum Noir Colored Pencils (flowers & stems). 


For my second card "Friends are flowers" I went with various shades of orange and a bit of yellow Sharpie Markers.  Color really does make quite a difference doesn't it?


Stamps used: 

Hope you all have a happy day!!
Ink Stained Roni



1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhh what a beautiful bouquet of happiness and cheer! These are both so lovely, like walking in a fresh and vagrant garden! Such a wonderful use of color and sentiment - LOVE these! ♥

    ReplyDelete