Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Can't Wait To Wrap My Arms Around You!

Hello all! It's "Can't wait to wrap my arms around you" card that I want to share with you today! I love the title, simply so perfect for the octopus stamp! 

 
I stamped the octopus stamp around the card and colored them with alcohol markers.

The background is water-colored.

Front view of the card. 

Just For Fun Stamps Used for this card: StampTangle Octopus and Wrap My Arms Around You title

For more information about this card, please visit my blog at http://alexia-picture.blogspot.com Thank you!

I hope you you have a happy Wednesday! Thanks for looking. :)

3 comments:

  1. WOW - love that card! The colors are spectacular - looks like he could reach right out and give you a hug.

    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes is love the colors! Could you please share which ones? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card Alexia, and fabulous colors!

    ReplyDelete