Friday, September 12, 2014

Embossed Stamptangle

Hello and happy Friday!

Ellie here today, sharing my newest Just For Fun creation with you!
I simply love this large floral stamp, and though it would look amazing embossed with white, so that is what I did here. 
This card was so quick and easy to make, and I can see it done with lots of different color combinations.


I simply stamped the large floral image onto my card stock using versamark ink, and heat embossed using clear embossing powder. Then I inked it up with distress inks and an ink applicator tool. I tore some white card stock for my sentiment and added it over the card. I finished it off by adding a couple punched butterflies embellished with sticky rhinestones.

Product list:
recollections 110lb card stock, SU colored card stock
versamark ink, distress ink, archival ink
butterfly punch, rhinestones


Hope I inspired you to get inky. If you love this stamp then be sure to check out the rest of the amazing stamptangle stamps in the JFF shop, they are so much fun to create with!! And while you are there be sure to check out the rest of the amazing stamps in their store! 

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend,
 filled with lots of sunshine and maybe some stamping too!

Until next time,


3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! You're right - the embossing is perfect and I love the beautiful colors you used!

    TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, love the embossing and paper tearing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice colors for this image and nice way to add a sentiment.

    ReplyDelete