Friday, September 19, 2014

Just Keep Swimming! ♥




Hi everyone! 
Kelly from the DT here today
 showcasing the Fancy Fish stamptangle stamp ~
swimming along waiting for the weekend ♥
 
I stamped out the Fancy Fish onto the designer paper in
this bold orange color to showcase the gorgeous lines and detail.
I added to the card base with a few pearls as "bubbles".
I propped up the fish on 3d foam dots to give it some dimension -
here, sideways you can see it pops up.
 
 

I love that line from one of the funny kids movies
(I'm sure most of you have heard it!) that says
"Just keep swimming ..."


Truly life at times can bring those moments where you have to do just that!
Keep onward,
think happy thoughts and
craft on! :)

This stamp along with MANY more wonderful ones to chose
are all available in the shop -
be sure to take a peek!

Thanks for stopping by!
~Kelly
 
 
Stamp used:  Large Fancy Fish, E3746

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun card Kelly! (and yes, I do remember that saying/movie - it's perfect - LOL!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sketch Kelly, and great colors too!

    ReplyDelete