Friday, September 26, 2014

Pumpkin Patch

Happy Friday!!
Ellie here today, my turn to show you something new. Hope you like it!
All stamps on today's card are by JFF. I had exactly this card in mind when I sent in my stamp selection. And I am really happy how it turned out :-)

I started out by inking the background using broken china and peeled paint distress inks. Next I stamped the fence using walnut stain ink, and then stamped the dried flower stalks using so saffron ink. The pumpkin image was stamped onto copic blending card and then colored with my copic markers. As you can see I fussy cut the image and then adhered it onto the background using dimensionals. Thought a little bit of twine would look cute so I tied a bow onto the sign.


JFF Products used:

Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to come back here often for more Just for Fun inspiration!


3 comments:

  1. Adorable Ellie! I love the bright vivid colors and those pumpkins are darling!!

    Happy Fall :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card and what a fabulous job of coloring those pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete