Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Beware! Monster Mummy!

Happy Wednesday!! It's Alexia here today to share a Halloween card with you. Have you gotten your Halloween crafting done? I still have plenty left to finish, so many projects so little time! Anyway, today I'm going to show you a card I created using JFF's Monster Mash Mummy stamp (if you are interested in this stamp, check out the link at the end of post), I love this stamp so much because it's so cute and perfect for Halloween!

Here is the card:

I colored it with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, torn up some patterned paper and use it as background (misted some black inks onto the paper as well).

I also embellished the card with a pair of googly eyes to show it's peeking out from the dark - creepy or cute? :) 


The title is also from JFF and it's head embossed in white. I hope you like this card, it's simple and easy to make!. :)


Just For Fun Stamps used for this card:

Thank you for your time and I wish you have a wonderful day!

 - Alexia

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, love the mummy and how you colored it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That is super cute...your mummy is wonderful but those googlie eyes are a hoot! TFS Alexia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is incredible! Love those little google eyes - such a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete