Friday, October 24, 2014

Eclectic Garden

Happy Friday! Ellie  here today, it's my turn to share a creation with you!
For today I decided to use the beautiful stamp "Stamptangle Eclectic Garden". The image has been heat embossed onto copic blending card and then colored using copic markers. 

Since it's a rather large stamp I decided to keep the card simple. I just inked the bottom portion with distress ink, and added the sentiment and some twine. I also applied some glitter to the flower centers.

You can find the JFF products here:
Friends are Flowers sentiment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to stop back soon for more inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a fabulous weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Simply lovely! Love the colors you used Ellie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, bursting with fresh and vivid colors! Wonderful card creation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely has that "wow" effect! Love it!

    ReplyDelete