Friday, November 28, 2014

A Winter Scene

Happy  Friday and thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today on this busy Friday! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families!  And  I hope you get all the things you plan on buying this weekend if you are doing any shopping. I don't usually do any Black Friday shopping, as I don't like big crowds.

I (Ellie) have a new card to share with you today!

I used several different rubber stamps from Just For Fun to create this scene. I definitely had a lot of fun getting inky!
I started out by stamping the trees in the background and stamping them again without re-inking the stamp. Next I stamped the fence. For the snow banks I used a torn paper mask and an ink applicator. The snowman was stamped on separate card stock, colored and cut out and adhered to the card. Embellished with some glitter, a small clear button and some twine. 

Just for Fun Products used:

Have a fabulous day!!

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Elie, what a great scene and display of it! Thanks for your sweet comments on m post. I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Ellie, the tree line is so gorgeous in the background and the snowman is just too adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ellie! What a beautiful and creative card. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog and now I'm thrilled to find your blog and follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card the background feels chilly and the snowman is so cute ........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! I love the colors - especially the trees...looks like here a few weeks ago - LOL!!
    Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete