Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Thanksgiving Card!!

Hello all! Thank you for taking your time to visit JFF blog today! Have you started crafting for Thanksgiving? If not I have this card idea I want to share with you today! By the way, you are with me - Alexia on this special day! :) Why is it special? Because I have something for you, but you have to keep reading to find out what it is! We all love mystery, don't we? lol. Just in case if you don't, please bear with me... hehe


I designed the tree trunks for the card and cut it out with my Cameo. And as for the silhouette in the background, I used the back of the cut-out as stencil and daubed it with brown inks such as shown in picture below.

The image after cutting with my Cameo


Stenciling, on the back of the card


Apply double-sided foam tape around the frame and adhere it over the stenciled silhouette (one shown above)



I cut some paper fall leaves too and embellished them as fallen leaves from the tree. I love the sentiment stamp from JFF! How do you like the card? I hope you do because I'm going to reveal the mystery! Keeping reading...

....

Today you are getting...this cut file...for free!!

To download, please click HERE. I do have a favor to ask from you, that is to keep this cut file for personal use only. Thank You!! 

I hope you have a wonderful day! Happy Creating! - Alexia

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this!!! This is my favorite Thanksgiving card I've seen all season! Gorgeous Autumn colors and axing card design - superb!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice dimension! I like the way you presented the Thanksgiving sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this card! Such a fun fall/Thanksgiving card. Very cool!!
    TFS :)

    ReplyDelete