Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas card and tags

Hi all! I hope your day has been treating you good! This is Alexia here today to share some projects with you. I'm glad to be part of this cross promotion that JFF is having with Altered Pages this month, many inspiring projects from both companies. Thankful for the beautiful products to work with.

Today I want to share this card that I created for Christmas using JFF's poinsettia stamp and Altered Pages' cardstock. I love this stamp very much, it's large enough to be used on cards and since it's the stamp is large, it is easier to color it with alcohol markers (because I'm not really good at coloring! lol but I enjoyed coloring this one). 





Second project are these tags, perfect to go with gift giving! I specifically love the blue Santa because I'm so used to looking at red Santa, this is special and one of my favorite colors is blue! :)


Products used:

I hope you like the projects I'm sharing today, have a Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice Christmas projects. I see why you love that poinsettia stamp! Great size and so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We wish you a Merry Christmas! !
    I pray a lot of "happiness".
    And for the children of the world. . . .
    Ryoma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Christmas Card and Tags! Love them! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete