Friday, December 19, 2014

Gingerbread House and Holiday Shopping Tag ♥

Good Morning, friends!
I have two new cards to share with you today,
continuing on with our cross promotion with Just for Fun stamps
and Altered Pages!
The DT was sent many a gorgeous pieces to work with
to incorporate into our JFF cards and projects -
here are two of my latest!
First up, I have a holiday tag using many of the Altered Papers
goodies, including the tag itself, ribbon, mid-century shopping girl
collage designs and burlap.
I added some sparkly paper and sequins to give it a little extra bling :)



Next up, I've created a yummy card with the House Ornament
from JFF stamps.
I've used some of the AP supplies, such as the papers,
bazzill edges, library card holder and ribbon ~
nestled onto a card of dsp and cardstock.
The stickles I added give the gingerbread house a little extra sparkle!




Thanks for stopping by today
and have a wonderful Holiday Season! ♥
~Kelly



Supplies used:  JFF House Ornament Stamp E2511
AP: Nostalgic tag
AP: Mid Century Collage sheets
AP: Burlap
AP: Green twill ribbon
AP: Bazzill border edges
AP:  Library Pocket Card
AP: Seasonal Papers Mat Stack dsp


2 comments:

  1. I love your tag and card.... I love layers and textures!!!! They are beautiful.... great to get you in the holiday spirit!!! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly your tag and card are wonderful - Love the vintage feel of your tag and that little cottage ornament is a darling addition to your card!

    Wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete