Friday, December 26, 2014

Ice Skaters and a Kitty Bookmark

Hello everyone! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and got to spend time with your loved ones yesterday!

Ellie here today, my turn to share a creation with you using stamps from Just for Fun, and some fun products from Altered Pages who we are teaming up with this month.

I just absolutely love the stamp I used for today's card - Ice Skaters from JFF. It's been colored with Grumbacher watercolor paints. I inked the edges with distress inks. Glitter was applied to the snow. 
The beautiful designer paper is from Altered Pages. I used a die to cut out banners from a sheet of burlap, which is also available at Altered Pages.

Just for Fun Products:
Ice Skaters, unmounted sentiments sheet 1

Altered Pages Products:
designer paper, burlap - both avail. at Altered Pages

I wanted to share something else with you, a little bookmark that I made for my daughter. I simply decorated a tag from Altered pages using stamps from Just For Fun and other products from Altered Pages.
The cute vintage kitty image is from a collage sheet available at Altered Pages. Aren't they adorable!!
Here is the product list complete with links to JFF and Altered Pages.

Stamps by JFF:  
Michelanglo script, Berry Branch

Products by Altered Pages:
 Christmas Kitties collage sheet, manila tag, burlap, designer paper, paper border trim, green fat jute


Hope you liked today's creations, and thank you so much for visiting!
Have a safe and Happy New Year!!

Until  next year...


4 comments:

  1. Great projects! Love the touch of burlap on both creations. The vintage look is so charming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Ellie! Both projects are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you incorporated the burlap in both projects! They are beautiful! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and tag, love your projects!

    ReplyDelete