Wednesday, January 28, 2015

It's a Cupcake Kind of Day!

Hello all crafty friends! It's Alexia here, it's my turn to post today and I'm happy to share this birthday card with you! Like I mentioned in my previous post, I have been playing with water-color lately so I did some experiments with this watercolor paper. This time I'm doing heat embossing with watercolor.

Here is the card of the day, yes I'm also fascinated with bright colors lately. ;) I heat-embossed the cupcakes images using JFF's Cupcake stamp in clear embossing powder then water-colored the cupcakes before filling up the background.





JFF Stamps Used:
Cherry Confetti Cupcake
...Cupcake Kind of Day

I absolutely love the sentiment although the stamped cupcakes in the background already says it all. JFF also has other cupcake stamps, check them out and you might just find your favorites! 

I want to thank you for taking your time to visit JFF blog today and I hope you like the card! Happy creating! -Alexia

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous colors and outstanding watercolor technique!

    ReplyDelete