Friday, January 9, 2015

Row of Houses

Good Morning and Happy Friday! Ellie here today, sharing my first JFF creation of the New Year. 
I am very excited to continue as a Design Team member for another 6 month! 

There is something about the stamp "Collaged Row of Houses" that I absolutely love and it was something I had chosen for my first Design Team packet. 
This was a very simple card to make. I just cut out some "hills" using old designer papers and an old oval template. Next I stamped the image, colored and fussy cut. The houses actually connect in the stamp, but I wanted to use them separately. The background paper is also a very old designer paper from my stash. Sentiment is by JFF as well. It's perfect to cut apart and adhere the lines to the card or mixed media project separately. To finish it off, I simply added a prima flower with brad and a punched out butterfly with some sticky pearls. 
Here is a closer view of the houses.

JFF product list:

Don't forget all stamps are on sale for 40% off. Until January 15th. You choose from wood mounted, cling mounted or unmounted. These are such great quality stamps!

Thanks so much for visiting!
Stay warm!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the way you used this image, looks great with the papers for clouds and grass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! Can't believe you made this with stamps, and great use of text in the houses. Wish there was a tutorial;)

    ReplyDelete