Friday, January 23, 2015

Thinking of You

Hello everyone and thanks for visiting! Ellie here today, I am so excited to show you today's card, as I used several of my new favorites here to create this collage type card.

I started out by stamping, coloring and fussy cutting the long stem rose. While fussy cutting I realized it wasn't actually necessary to fussy cut, I could have just stamped it directly onto my white card stock instead.
In the background I used the gorgeous address stamp. And I simply designed my card around the address stamp. I finished it off by stamping the "Thinking of you" in black ink and added the punched out butterfly.

JFF Product list:

don't forget you can get these stamps either wood mounted, cling mounted or unmounted rubber, which saves you a lot of $$.

Have a great day and 

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card Ellie! The embellishments are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete