Friday, February 27, 2015

Pocket Card with Tag

Happy Friday, Just For Fun Rubber Stamps Followers and Visitors!
Ellie here today, my turn to share something here with you.

 I decided to ink up the gorgeous stamp Societe Du Louvre and create a pocket card. I hope you like it:-)



 All I did for the tag was create the watercolor wash background, stamping in black ink, and layering the cut out  tag onto black card stock. 
To make my watercolor wash, I inked up a clear stamping block using distress inks, spritzed it with plenty of water and then stamped onto watercolor paper. Fun and so easy to do!

As you can see above, I stamped the tag image again onto a watercolor wash scrap, and cut out just the butterfly to create a 3d effect. 

I thought this tag would make a cute bookmark too, so decided to make a pocket card for it, instead of just adhering it to the card. I made my pocket from vellum. 

I finished it off with the sentiment which I added with black brads. 

JFF Products used:

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the idea of a pocket for the tag/bookmark. Lovely colors and images.

    ReplyDelete