Friday, February 13, 2015

Queen Anne's Lace - two cards

Happy Friday! Ellie here today! Thanks so much for stopping by!
For today I made two cards, they are made using the same technique and stamps but are slightly different.
I just love this silhouette stamp! So pretty and these stamps are so easy to make quick cards with! I simply put a mask in place before inking the card so create the circle. After removing it, I stamped the silhouette image in turquoise ink and then in black. And I did some stenciling in two of the corners. Finished it off with a couple small butterflies.

Same technique here...but I also used some torn paper for the hills.
These were two quick to make card, and I love how they turned out.

JFF products:
 
Hope I inspired you to get inky this weekend! 


 
 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful and delightful card...super image and design. Thanks for joining my blog I am now a follower of yours....I also have a give way on my blog.xxxxx

    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete