Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Winter Berries


Roxie here and our new fallen snow with it's beautiful drifts inspired me to create this card.  They are so pretty from inside my warm house! 

I did some masking and sponging to create the scene using distress inks , punched sticky note circle, and torn paper.

To create the shadows I used the stamp positioner sheet which helped me place the images and flipped it over, lined it up to the image and carefully placed it on the panel and I was satisfied with how it turned out.

Images: Just For Fun Rubber Stamps -  Berry Branch, Pine Forest, Wildflower Silhouettes, Sentiments 1 

Ink: Ranger Distress Ink - Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves, Chipped Sapphire, Memento - Tuxedo Black, Memento - Rhubarb Stalk marker for berries

Tools: Perfect Paper Crafting - Perfect Layers Mini, Perfect Cutting Mat, Xacto knife, Crop A Dile - Corner Chomper, Cuttlebug and die to cut faux brads, stamp positioner

Accessories: Aleene's tacky blue to attach and Paper Glaze to cover faux brads

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is so pretty. Love the colors and shadows created by masking. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete