Friday, March 13, 2015

Bunnies and Tulips

Hello everyone, Ellie here today! 
It's my turn to share a creation with you, and I have 3 to show you. I recently received my new Design Team packet and just couldn't quit playing :-)

First up is a cute card made with a couple new double sided stamps.
A pretty simple card, I simply stamped the doodle circle on the card stock, then added the fussy cut the marshmallow bunnies. Finished off by embossing the bottom part of the card and added sentiment and twine.

Stamps used:
Happy Easter sentiment

On the next two cards I used the beautiful Tulip stamp.
I used water color paints for the card,  added the sentiment and framed using DCWV card stock. This is a square card measuring 4.45x 4.45 inches.

And then up next is another card made with the Tulip stamp.

For this card I stamped the tulip first, masked it and then stamped the script background randomly around the tulip. I ended up using the berlin postmark and cancellation mark too, although I almost wish I hadn't. Did some messy sewing around the edges and then added the sentiment layered onto some striped vellum. 

Stamps used:
all by JFF rubber stamps
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Have a fabulous weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment