Friday, April 10, 2015

A Poppy and a Bee

Happy Friday everyone, and thanks for stopping  by here today!
Ellie here today, my turn to share a new creation with you. Hope you like it :-) 

I used the beautiful stamp "Gathering Pollen" on today's card.
The frame is not part of the stamp, it was one more recently released stamp from JFF, and I thought it would work really well with this stamp. The frame was stamped first, then I stamped the flower to fit the bloom inside the frame. The bloom was stamped again onto xpress it blending card and colored with copic markers, then fussy cut. I adhered it then with pop up tape, but it's  hard to see in the photo. I colored the inside of the frame using a copic marker. The red and white striped paper is vellum paper. I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of card stock and then attached to my card.The only embellishment is glitter.


Stamps used:
These are all available in the JFF rubber stamps shop. Don't forget you can choose from unmounted, cling mounted and wood mounted. Whatever you prefer!

Thanks so much again for your visit. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment