Friday, April 24, 2015

In the Mountains and By the Sea

Hi everyone! Ellie here today to share something "Just for Fun" with you :-)
I actually have two projects made up for today. Hope you like them. 

First up is this mountain scenery card I made. I used a simple torn paper mask for my mountains and meadow, and kept the mask in place to stamp some of the trees int he background. I thought it needed some color, so I added red rhinestones to mimic flowers. 

Here is the JFF product list:

Up next is a travel themed card.

This card was so quick to make! I simply stamped the background onto white card stock, trimmed the edges (it's a bit larger than a regular sized card front). Then stamped the filmstrip twice (the stamp is about half the size of a card front), adhered onto my background, and then added the boat. I chose a black, white and turquoise color combo, but with this beautiful background stamp, I think you can go black, white and any other color too, to create a beautiful set of cards. 

JFF Product List:

 Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoy your weekend!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment