Friday, May 22, 2015

Couple Silhouette

Good Morning and Happy Friday! 
Fourth Friday of the month already, and that means it's my turn (Ellie) to share a creation with you. I hope you like it!

I inked up some new to me stamps today, along with an older favorite, to create this card. The stamp links are all on the bottom of this post.

I was going to heat emboss the main image, but after trying several times, and just kept getting embossing powder elsewhere on the card (although I used an embossing buddy), I simply used versafine onyx ink to stamp the image. 

 
I masked the circle using a diecut circle, and then inked using distress ink. I used the background stamps before removing the circle, as I wanted it to be just white.
Designer paper is from DCWV, I had it forever, so I don't know anymore which stack it's from. Sentiment is also from JFF. I embellished with some sticky rhinestones to finish off the card.


You can find the JFF Rubber Stamps here: 
Main image: Couple Silhouette,
Background stamps: Ironwork Sketch, Tempo (music note), Michelanglo script

JFF has a sale going on a the moment, but it ends soon!
And don't forget, these stamps are available in wood mounted, cling mounted or unmounted rubber.



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your weekend, and 
Happy Stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment