Monday, May 25, 2015

Happy Memorial Day!!

Hi there!!!!
Its me, Kim B, Gypsy Angel, here!   
I just wanted to share this sweet picture of my pup who is turning 5 this month.
My little Neptune, my little friend and companion.  5 years old :)
Now for the fun, my card was made with this fabulous stamptangle background stamp. 
I love this background!! So many ways to use it, like art journaling, mixed media canvas and of course all the different colors you could use for card making.  I will try it with a solid color also.  



Supplies:  Just for Fun Stamp:  Stamptangle Pattern Background H3803
                                                  Happy Birthday Sentiment  UMS 7015 
                                                   from Birthday Unmounted Sheet
                                                  Cardstock, ribbon, and gems

                       Have a wonderful day!!!!
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment