Wednesday, May 13, 2015

It's Your Day!

What's your favorite card to make? For me it's birthday card, I think it's because it good for all year round! I always make a couple at one time so I will never run out of them. Today I use this presents stamps from JFF to make this birthday card, the present silhouettes are so beautiful you can make any color of present you want! And wait....it comes with the bow stamps too! All you have to do is ink and match! 

Here is my take on the stamps, I can't tell you how cute they are. The only thing I would change is the color of the bow, I couldn't find the perfect gold I want! I misted the top of the background and added sequins embellishments. And don't forget, you can always combine with other sentiment stamps to form one complete sentiment such as one that read as "It's your day, Happy Birthday!". No rules! :)





Does this card catches your eyes? Check out the stamps below to make your own card!

Just For Fun Rubber Stamps Used:
Gift 2-sided, large
Gift 2-Sided, Rectangle
Sentiments 1 Unmounted Sheet


I will see you soon, thank you for visiting JFF blog today! Happy creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment