Friday, June 12, 2015

A '57 Chevy and a Perfecy Pair

Happy Friday! Ellie here today, it's my turn to share a JFF creation with you! It was a cloudy and humid day yesterday, so I decided to create two cards. Hope you like them :-)

First up is a masculine card, using the '57 Chevy. I colored it with copic  markers and it's been cut out. Background was done using stencils. 

JFF Product List


Next up is this fun card, which I think makes a fabulous anniversary card.


I had some fun with my distress markers here. I colored directly onto the stamps using 3 different markers per pear, then spritzed with water and stamped onto watercolor paper. The smaller pear was adhered with pop-up tape to give it more dimension. 

JFF Product List

Thank you so much for stopping by here today. 
Hope you have a fantastic weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. I like both cards very much. The colors and layout of the car card is fabulous. I think your ink technique on the pears is beautiful. I am truly inspired by your talented work.

    ReplyDelete