Friday, June 26, 2015

Sandpipers and Palmtrees

Happy Friday Just For Fun Rubber Stamp Fans!!

Ellie here today, sharing a couple JFF creations with you! This is also my last post here as a Designer for JFF, and before I show my cards I want to say a huge THANK YOU to our amazing Design Team leader Roni, and to the owners Debby and Rick. It has been an amazing opportunity creating with their amazing stamp designs, and I will treasure them forever!

I have two cards to share today. 
First up a CAS creation. I simply stamped the music background "Tempo" several times in the middle of the card stock, then stamped the birds over the background I created. Colored them with distress markers, the grass was colored with a gelato. I stamped the music background once behind the sentiment too. Added some ribbon and twine and mounted it onto black card stock, then designer paper. 

JFF Product List:


For my second card I created an ocean scene.
I just used torn paper masks to create the background, then stamped the trees, sea oats, birds and sand. On the card front I simply used (stamped) an ink pad to create a pattern on the paper.

JFF Products Used:

Thank you so much for visiting! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Ellie for sharing your wonderful creations with us at Just For Fun...wishing you the best in everything you do.

    ReplyDelete