Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Wishing You Good Fortune

Hello all! This is me Alexia here with you today, can't believe how time flies! This is going to be my last post on Just For Fun blog today, it has been a fun year with JFF. First, I would like to thank JFF for giving this amazing opportunity to design using their stamps (thank you for the great amount of stamps you sent to me to play with), and thank you to all of you who followed my posts in this past year, I appreciate your comment(s) and for loving my work. 

The last card I'm going to share with you today is created using the fortune cookie from JFF, I wish you all blessed with good fortune for the years to come.





JFF Stamps:
Fortune Cookie
Fish Bowl
- Unmounted Sentiment 2 Sheet 

Thank you so much, I hope you like the card and see you around the web or you can follow my blog HERE to see more of my design. :) Have the most wonderful day! - Alexia

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Alexia for sharing your lovely creations with us over the past year! Good Luck and Good Fortune to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Roni. I wish you the same here and all at JUST FOR FUN. Going to miss you ALL!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete