Thursday, July 23, 2015

Brusho Framed Christmas Card Ideas

Today I am sharing a bit of fun I had coloring these cards with Brusho Colour Crystals.  These pigment powders are simply the most fun way to get  bright, bold, beautiful color so easily!  


The first card was made by stamping the Framed Evergreen on a piece of watercolor paper using VersaMark embossing ink which was then embossed with Gold Embossing Powder.  After it had cooled I sprinkled on Leaf Green and Lime Green (my fav!) Brusho powders onto the watercolor paper and spritzed with water...that's it!  It does it's own thing and the results are spectacular.  I stamped the sentiment once the Brusho was dry.


My second card was made by stamping the Framed Poinsettia on watercolor paper again with VersaMark ink and then embossed with silver ep.  I then sprinkled a bit of the Brusho powder on my craft mat and painted the color onto the image using a watercolor brush.  Once it had dried I trimmed the framed image, mounted it on a card panel stamped using the Holiday Sentiments Background stamp.

So much fun and oh so easy all at the same time!
Couldn't ask for more.





No comments:

Post a Comment