Thursday, July 16, 2015

Christmas...a Little of This...a Little of That

Today I decided to try a couple of different styles out - mostly clean and simple which is difficult for me.


The first card I have was made using - Joy Evergreen - just the decoration part of the image.  I was trying to do a really clean and simple card.  I colored the stamp with markers then stamped it onto the white cardstock.  It looked a bit lifeless to me so I took IMAGINE Crafts StazOn Studio Glaze which added a lovely shine and dimension to it.  I like it much better now!


This card was going to be clean and simple but the new Stamptangle Stocking looked so lonely on the background paper I originally used on the card so I decided to stamp this fun Santa Background instead and emboss it with white EP.  Again, much better!

Also, I wanted to let you know that the deadline for applying to the Just For Fun Design Team has been extended until August 22!  So if you were thinking about submitting your application there is still time!!  Go to Just For Fun Design Team Call for all of the details.



No comments:

Post a Comment