Monday, August 31, 2015

A Touch of Elegance

I don't know what it is about black and white with a bit of silver thrown in but to me it seems very elegant which is what I have for you today...  a touch of elegance.



This card was created by stamping the black Stamptangle Feather #1 directly onto the card panel then embossing with black ep. I then used a sponge dauber to apply a couple shades of Memento grey ink over two thirds of the panel.  I stamped the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and mounted it on a black card blank.

The Stamptangle Feather #3 (silver feather) was stamped using VersaMark ink on white cardstock and embossed with silver ep. I then fussy cut the feather out and mounted it on the card and added the bow and sequins to finish it off.

Be sure to check out all of the beautiful new feather stamps in the 2015 Summer New Arrivals page.

1 comment:

  1. I love what you did using the feather stamps. What an elegant card! I love the addition of the bow and the sprinkles of sequins.Can't wait to play with the feather stamps. :-)

    ReplyDelete