Friday, September 18, 2015

Alcohol inks and stamping

Good morning stampers!
I'm excited to share my first post here on Just For Fun Stamps!
Wow what fun I had playing with some new stamps,
Today I am sharing this fun card made with an awesome Peacock Feather stamp from
the summer 2015 release. 
These stamps are really awesome, I wasn't sure how all the details would come out on such a busy background, but wow it was crisp and beautiful. 
For my background I used alcohol inks,
Yes, the alcohol inks you possibly haven't used in a few years cause they haven't
been "in style."
Well, I just love the stained glass effect they give, and so i went a little crazy with them this week.
I even spilled the purple ink all over my finger.
Don't worry, it came off eventually. 
If you'd like to see a tutorial on how I created this beautiful background hop over to my blog

2 comments:

  1. I love how your background turned out. It is perfect for this stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That peacock feather image looks terrific against your alcohol ink background. TFS! kReN@afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete