Thursday, September 24, 2015

It's Fall Y'All

Terry D. here from the great state of Oregon & you can really feel Fall in the air.  That was my inspiration for today's post.  The cards are simply CAS.

I am really in to stencils & masks, so I made a mask using the Stamptangle Maple Leaf (#E3860). I sprayed Walnut Ink Spray on the background, stamped the sentiment from the Sentiments 1 Unmounted  Set (#UMS7018). 

I used alcohol ink & canned air to make the background for the Maple Leaf .




I couldn't stop there.  I still had the leaf mask.  I sprayed it with a couple of other color stains, stamped a Tattered Screen Background (#G3861), tore around the edges of the stamped background & inked the edges. Voila!  A second card. 



Please check out my blog at inspire-a-tion.blogspot.com  I hope you enjoyed my first card of Fall.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like my kind of fun playing. I love the card using the tattered screen stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the use of the ink sprays. I don't have them in my stash, but I think I should add it to my wish list. Beautiful cards and TFS! kReN

    ReplyDelete