Monday, October 5, 2015

Haunted Window View





E. Marie here to share a card today.  This is my first post as a designer for Just For Fun and I am so excited to be part of this team.  Though I tend to make more fall cards than Halloween cards, I combined several images to make this fun card. 




I created a background using Distressed Inks and a little sprinkle of several Color Burst colors.  Then I stamped and heat embossed the Haunted House on top of it.




I stamped and heat embossed the Favorite Spot window image on brown cardstock and fussy cut. 




I layered it on a piece of acetate that was stamped with the Spider with Web with Versamark ink and heat embossed with a semi-transparent sparkly embossing powder.  All of this was popped up with dimensionals over the Haunted House.




I wanted to layer this all on a piece of cheese cloth but could not locate it in my craft room so I got creative and stamped and heat embossed the Tattered Screen Background on an orange decorative piece of cardstock for a similar affect.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Nice job, Marie. Love how you combined all the stamps to create the scene.

    ReplyDelete