Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Hocus Pocus!

Happy Halloween everyone...well almost! Just 3 more days until my favorite SPOOKY holiday! So of course I wanted to share with you a fun card I made to celebrate all things Halloween- witches, bats, spider webs...using the fun and fantastic Just for Fun Stamps.


 To create this card, I decided to wrap a piece of A2 size white card stock with cheesecloth and then spray various colors of Ranger Distress Inks and Dylusions Inks to create the background.  Also I stamped the JFF  Web Background stamp over the cheese cloth as well.  Once dry I removed the cheese cloth and got this fantastic background- I love how just subtle hints of the spider web can be seen in the background.

  I then used 3 other spooky stamps: Flying Witch small, hocus-pocus, and Bats to create the scene! 


Embrace Imperfection!

2 comments:

  1. Cheese cloth! What a brilliant idea! I will use those mesh onion or garlic bags. : ) TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! What a fun finished look. Wicked cool Pam :)

    ReplyDelete