Saturday, October 3, 2015

Spin, Spider Spin!

                                     stamps used:   beware and  classic web, spider

I like to make cards that do something and don't just sit on a table....shakers, sliders, pop-ups or penny spinners like today's card.  You just can't stop playing with it....making it spin back and forth on your card.  I haven't done the inside of the card yet, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to make it a Halloween card.  Also I like to put something in the slot behind the image so this time I just used some pattern paper.
Since this is a moving card which is hard to capture the movement in a still camera shot I made a video....I'm very new to videos (sure hope this works, lol. and like everyone says please give a thumbs up if you like it.) but I'm enjoying making them so sit back with a cup of tea and enjoy this short instructional video on penny spinner card.  thank you, stamping sue

1 comment:

  1. I like that you used the spider for the spinner. Thanks for the video tutorial, Sue.

    ReplyDelete