Saturday, November 21, 2015

Christmas stocking

Sue here to be one of the first to wish you a Happy Holiday!  starting making my holiday cards with the stamptangle stocking that I actually embossed with gold ink and powder on red cardstock.  You have to know me to know that I haven't got out my embossing powders for years.  I fussy cut the stocking then mounted it on a couple of the tags I die cut with my Big Kick.  Had a bunch of scraps of pattern papers so I glued them to the tag to create a busy but fun background.  Tied it up with some bakers twine and adhered it to red cardstock that I ran through a candy cane embossing folder then adhered to white note card.  The saying is fussy cut then adhered to a punched out piece of red cardstock with bakers twine wrapped around it.
Thanks for stopping by.
Till next time ... Ink it!  Stamp it!  Use it!
 visit me anytime at stamping sue

No comments:

Post a Comment