Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Fall Leaves

Hello, Friends!  It's Kren here of A Fourth Life
so I can share cards created with Just For Fun Stamps--leaves, leaves, leaves!

Today I am going to share cards using Stamptangle images
Elm Leaf  D3858, 
Oak Leaf F3859, and
Maple Leaf E3860.
You know how I love leaves.

It all started with an acrylic background of multiple colors of acrylic paints, swiped onto card stock.  Then I dry brushed the paper with gesso to mute and soften the colors.  Here is a close up of one of the backgrounds.



Then I heat embossed the leaves and some extra card stock with either white embossing powder or granite ep.  I colored the leaves with Twinkling H20's.
And here is how the cards turned out.



I love to make my own background papers and you might want 
to try swiping some  acrylics too.

No comments:

Post a Comment