Friday, November 20, 2015

Fall leaves

Good Morning!
I am very excited about the card I'm sharing with you all today.
I am head over heels in love with the new stamps from Just For Fun,
and especially these stamptangle leaves. 
they are so much fun to stamp and color or in my case highlight. 
I used the stamptangle elm leaf for my background paper. 
I stamped at random, and then embossed with black embossing powder. 
then I added the color, pinks, oranges, and greens (with a splash of purple)
finally I took my white ink pen and filled in some of the "tangles."
then I stamped the stamptangle maple leaf and fussy cut it out.
Finally on the black background paper, I just went a little crazy with some doodles of my own.
I am in love with how this turned out, and I know those of you that are getting into the 
new lines of adult coloring books will love all the nooks and crannies of these stamps!

So have a ball, and happy fall y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment