Saturday, November 7, 2015

Up, up and away....


Sue, here to take you up, up and away in your Hot Air balloon!  Got inky making this card doing the Northern Lights technique.  No matter how many times you try to make it look the same it always comes out a little different each time you do this technique.  This technique works best for me with dye inks and sponges to streak on the different colors, sponge dark blue all over the card then I masked off the bottom and sponged on green inks just to balance out the scene.  Once all the colors are done just stamp images with a good black ink, I used VersaFine black onyx then add stars with white gel pen.


 my you tube channel has this Christmas card using only green ink with the Northern Lights technique and a few other videos.



 thank you.
Till next time...Ink it!  Stamp it!  Use it!
visit me anytime at stamping sue

3 comments:

  1. Sue, talk about great minds thinking alike! I have cards started with the hot air balloon images. I just love them and I love that Northern Lights techniques. I tried it for the first time recently. Great effect! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. that's great! can't wait to see your hot air balloon cards and your northern lights!
      stamping sue
      http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

      Delete