Saturday, December 26, 2015

I Wish You Joy

Hi everyone if you celebrated Christmas yesterday I hope you had a wonderful day. I'm sharing with you today my last Christmas card using the Stamptangle Joy Ornament

If for some reason you didn't get all your cards made and delivered you still have time. Little Christmas is January 6th when the Wise Men allegedly showed up with their gifts. A few friends of mine send their cards out after Christmas because not only do they have more time but also the person who receives the card has more time to enjoy it. :-)

 For this card I used foil poster board which I found at Hobby Lobby for my card front. It is a frugal way as it costs 40 cents for an 11 x 14 sheet. Unfortunately my ornament embossing folder by Sizzix has since been retired but you probably could find a similar one or if you have a cutting machine create your own.

The ornament is hung on the stamped Balsam Branch. I stamped the branch upside down on a scrap of white card stock so it looked like the ornament was hanging on a tree. Since I stamped with Stazon Cactus ink I was able to use Brusho Colour Crystals to color it using the turquoise color.
The stamptangle Joy ornament is heat embossed and then I misted it with water and sprinkled yellow and leaf green Brusho Colour Crystals. Then I took a wire to hang my ornament from.

Thank you for stopping by today. I wish you Joy in the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment