Friday, December 4, 2015

Joy

It's hard to believe it's already December. 
I know many of you out there are dealing with cold and snow,
I cannot say quite the same as I'm here in sunny Arizona. 
However, to get into the Christmas spirit we have to work that much harder!
So today I have this fun card to share with you.
Winter inspired, but not freezing cold. 
I love the "joy" stamp, it's larger than you might think, but it's got some great detail!
For the edges of the card I stamped the balsam branch and embossed in clear
then I used my distress inks and where the embossing was it was left clear,.  
A quick bit of snowflake ribbon, and voila, it's done! 

I am excited for Christmas, as my parents are coming to visit for 7 whole weeks, 
Here's hoping mom and me will have lots of crafting time!  

1 comment:

  1. Your card is beautiful, I love it. Hope you have a wonderful visit with your Mom and a great time crafting.

    ReplyDelete