Wednesday, January 20, 2016

A Bird in the Window

It's Wonderful Wednesday 
and it's kReN from afourthlife.blogspot.com, 
here to share my JFF Stamps images with you again.
You may recall that January is all about the birds for me.
If you live in the south, you know why I am so preoccupied with birds.
So many migrate through and say hello along the way.
I love walking in the mornings and listening to the bird songs.

I chose Small Warbler again for my card today 
and this time paired it with a fancy fold card.
I needed a masculine card and thought the brown granite
embossing powder and the designer paper as a background
might not seem as feminine even though I think the window is really nifty.
Hope the recipient agrees!


This is a gate fold card with some fancy die cutting to get the 
window and designer paper liner effect.
If you are interested, join my blog, 
leave me a note to do a tutorial on how to create this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment