Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy New Year to you!

Hello and Happy New Year to everyone!  Here I have two cards for you...the same but different...can you see the differences?  o.k. I'll tell you the sayings and the flourishes are different.  Did I forget to tell you this technique is called Double Time stamping.....it's a fun and dramatic at the same time.  Stick together the two pieces of white cardstock with re-positional tape, stamp images then adhere to color layer that is 1/4" bigger, tie ribbon (in this case gold seam binding) around the smaller layers then adhere to larger stamped layer matching up the images then adhere to note card.  That's it!  clear as mud, right?  If you want more information on this technique you can google or leave me a comment and I'll make a video.  Did you notice that gold ink I used on the flourishes?  it's beautiful...my new favorite gold ink.  It's Delicata golden glitz and you can get it at the craft store...not affiliated just really like it.  It sparkles in real life!
Happy New Year!
Till next time...Ink it!  Stamp it!  Use it!
visit me anytime at Stamping Sue


No comments:

Post a Comment