Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy new year


Good morning, and welcome to a brand spanking new year!
2016!
Here's hoping you all had an amazing evening, and 
are ready to keep all your resolutions!
Today I have a fun little mail art postcard to share with you all. 
I woke up early one day this last week, and headed into the craft room.
I saw my fabulous Just For Fun Stamps, and my stencils sitting near each other. 
Sometimes that's all the inspiration that one needs. 
I am head over heels in love with these houses. 
You can find them here
I'm pretty sure the thing I love the most is that the words are already on the stamp.
Yep, you heard me correct, you don't have to stamp on dictionary paper to get this fab look.
I also used several other jff stamps. 
the mail art,  and post mark stamps here and here.
and finally the background stamp that I'm also in love with.

I hope you have a happy and healthy new year.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Years to each and every one of you !!
    May your year be blessed.

    ReplyDelete