Friday, January 15, 2016

New Series...

 A little late today, but here I am with the first of a series of cards using Hot Off the Press papers with Just For Fun Stamps.  I love the colors & Spring stamps.  They inspired me to get away from the winter blues & focus on Spring.

My camera is a little off for some reason but I hope you can see the details. 
 
The stamps I used:
 
  • 2-sided Butterfly (H3872) I didn't use the outline butterfly part of this stamp.  I cut the butterfly out, added blue wire antennae & popped it out from the background.  Also, a little Wink of Stella doesn't hurt either on the body & blue on the wings.
  • Butterfly Trail (E3873) I stamped it on the grey polka dot paper. In fact I stamped the trail first & thought I really needed the butterfly.  I am so glad I did!
  • Sentiment 1 Unmounted (UMS7018)  I love, love, love these sentiments.  They virtually cover anything & just about everything you can put on the front of a card.
 
On my next post (Jan. 28) I will show you the next card in this series that holds a secret tear away "gift".  

No comments:

Post a Comment