Wednesday, February 17, 2016

From Our House to Yours

Hello, Friends!  It's another wonderful Wednesday 
and I have a Valentine's Day card that turned into a birthday card.  
I was thinking VDay when I started, 
but then wanted it to send it to a friend for his birthday.  

I love these house images from JFF Stamps 
and I combined them with some original designer paper that I have shown you before.  The gesso top coat reminds me a little of a snowstorm 
and since many of you are having a real winter, 
I thought I would send you a little color with the imaginary snowstorm.

This card idea can be used for a new home, new baby, 
and anytime you want to send a little love to someone.


G3651 Collaged Row Houses
UMS7013 Sentiments 1 Unmounted Sheet








2 comments:

  1. I really love this card....great design. The last two Valentine cards were also beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree...I like this card.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete