Saturday, February 13, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day

Greetings everyone and wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow. Here is the card I made in celebration of the day.

I am so in love with all the stamptangle stamps at Just For Fun. I couldn't wait to get my hands on this Stamptangle Teardrop Heart Stamp

The background is a wet on wet watercolor.  I used a stiff brush for some of the marks.

I tried stamping on watercolor paper but I couldn't get a good image. I stamped on a wax food divider. Then although the photo doesn't do it justice I painted first red Extreme Glitter paint . Then I painted aqua Extreme Glitter paint over the dried red paint and brushed some of the paint  off with a sponge brush.

The sentiment is from the unmounted sentiment number 1 stamp.

Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment