Saturday, February 20, 2016

Look into my crystal ball

 stamps used:  crystal ball, segall, pine forest

stamps used:  crystal ball, wren
Sue here with two crystal ball cards.  With an image like this crystal ball you can fill it with anything your imagination can imagine.  For me it is all about the birds today.  First it's a flying seagull over a pine forest, for the blue background I made a reverse mask then blended blue distress inks and colored the base of the crystal ball with Prisma color pencils.  Second card was a little different first I stamped the bird in side the crystal ball then stamped again onto a sheet of double stick tape, cut out the wing, body and beak, all separately.  stuck the double stick to each section then sprinkled different color glitters for this sparkly bird.  Next I just carefully blended some orange distress inks for the background and around the edge of card...a little more work but it's all worth it with the end card.
Till next time...Ink it!  Stamp it!  Use it!
visit me anytime at my blog stamping sue
come back soon to see more from my fellow design team members

No comments:

Post a Comment