Thursday, February 25, 2016

One Technique...

In three weeks I am participating in an event as a vendor & also teaching a class.  For the 250 participants I made for their goodie bags a "bag" which includes a card base, envelope & instructions to come to our booth to make the front of the card. , a 15% coupon from Just For Fun Stamps (Thanks so much guys), my business card & a small flyer to fill in their names & emails to enter a drawing at our booth.

Below are photos of 5 variations of the  free make & take using several Just For Fun Stamps.  It is quick.  It has to be quick because I hope all 250 participants come & finish their cards over the 2 days of the event & the 6 hours I am putting aside for this freebie.

Stamps used:  Pine Forest (F3588), Lighthouse (F2803) & Sand (C413), Cattails (F3860), Crane on a Pier (C3636) & Sand (C413),  Bottom right - Cattails & Grass (A012)

Sentiments Unmounted (UMS7018)



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card samples - I hope everyone shows up and has a wonderful time Terry! Good Luck!!!

    P.S...Don't know if I could choose which one to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good work/art! GMTA! I just did a video for this technique...how cool we are thinking the same. have fun at your event.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great. Love the first and last ones best but all are pretty. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete